Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Been a while...

After a brief hiatus from the world of blogging, I've decided to give online writing another try. I would like to think of myself as being slightly more mature and experienced since my last blogging endeavor, and it is for this reason that I'd like to share some of my impressions and thoughts. I'll confine my discussions here to Mathematics, Film, and literature(especially Proust!) because my schedule doesn't accomodate many other interests(also, I'm inherently a shallow person). However, if there is anything you would like to discuss (By "you" I mean John,Nick, or anyone else reading), please let me know.

1 comment:

J. Currier said...

Hey there Adil--haven't seen you around this year; hope your semester's going well! I look forward to reading your thoughts!